Thursday, September 30, 2004

 

The Debate

Watched it...great debate.

I think Mr. Kerry did very well and came in with a solid victory in the debate. He was calm and made his points well.

On the other hand, Mr. Bush was defensive and stumbling.

The very picture of his presidency.

Most of the night I felt like I was watching the flash cards in Mr. Bush's brain actually flipping to find the right word or phrase he'd been coached about.

And while that sorting process took place, he stood there mumbling random things until the caught an odd phrase or bit of talking point to say.

All in all, a good night for Mr. Kerry and another bad public performance for Mr. Bush.

Comments:
I'm so glad it went well for Kerry. Did you see the Daily show last night? So funny. John Stewart was talking to EX NY mayor Rudy G. and apparently he thought Bush beat Kerry and John was like "Were you ever watching?!!??!" It was great.

I feel helpless because I'm canadian and I don't have a say. So vote wisely my friend.

Michelle
http://dirty-blonde.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?